397 total views, 1 views today
Actress Meg Otanwa is fast becoming one of the leading women in the Nigerian movie industry. She has captivated everyone with her dark beauty and intense performance on stage, TV series and films.
Related Post: Everything You Should Know About The Latest 40-Year-Old Celebrity, Foluke Daramola
The award winning actress has shown that there is more she can give to the world and it is only the beginning.
CribVibes Present 7 amazing facts about her.
Related Post: Tonto Dikeh And Ex-Husband Olakunle Churchill Bury The Hatchet To Celebrate Son’s Birthday
1. Meg Otanwa was born February 14 and she is from Benue State.
2. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in English from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, a Master’s degree in Human Resources Management from TIME Universite Tunis, Tunisia and an MBA training from Universite Jean Moulin, Lyon France.
Related Post: Photos Of Adesua Etomi And Banky W That Show They Are Our Valentine Inspiration
3. Meg worked at African Development Bank in Tunis, Tunisia several years before moving back to Nigeria to pursue her passion as an actress.
4. Meg’s first movie role was in 2011 acclaimed movie I’ll Take My Chances alongside Ini Edo and Bryan Okwara. She has featured in movies like October 1, Ojuju, Kpians: The Feast Of Souls, Being Single, TV series Before 30 and among others.
5. Meg’s love for culture gave her the opportunity to learn different languages. She can speak and write 5 languages- English, French, Hausa, Idoma, Spanish and Yoruba-fluently.
6. Her breakout came in 2016 when she starred in the acclaimed series Hush and thriller Derailed. She won the 2017 Africa Magic Viewer’s Choice Awards. Meg claims she would never forget the moment because she wasn’t expecting to win.
Meg At The AMVCA 2017
7. Meg Otanwa is a lover of heels. Her shoe collection comprises most of heels than flats.